Adrenaline, Tasting and Relaxation
the offer is valid from 23/12/2017 to 25/03/2018
An exciting weekend dedicated to snowmobiling,
tastings, diving at the pool and spa in a lovely setting.
The proposal includes:
- Two nights at the hotel with half board (from Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast)
- One-hour snowmobile tour * (2/4 hour tour on request)
- Typical sliced tasting lunch (Saturday)
- Entrance pool-spa
- Tasting artisan beer brewery "Leaves of Grass"
- Equipped and heated ski room
- Availability of "cjaspe" for walks in the snow
all at € 350,00 for two people
Reductions children sharing a room with parents:
- to be agreed
- for groups with more than 10 people
Winter with the magic of snow-capped Dolomites
For those who prefer the "White Season" with its fluffy white coat, our proposals would like to offer you a taste of this
wonderful environment. The Hotel is located next to the skilifts that will allow you to get to the slopes of Varmost, which with their 2100 meters are the highest in the Friuli Venezia Giulia. For those who enjoy Nordic ski the rings of the Nordic Center "Tagliamento",
the "Dolomiti NordicSki" circuit starts in front of the Hotel with floodlit slopes also for evening activities. If that's not enough you can sample paths with snowshoeing, alpine ski, tours with the snowcat and sports with the fun of the après-ski, such as the pool of 25 mt. with slide-hydrotube and a children's pool, a new wellness center with Finnish sauna and infrared, bio sauna and turkish bath, ice fountain, experience showers, Kneipp, hydro-massage tubs and cold reaction massages with sunbeds for an afternoon of relaxation, skating,
inflatable, the track for bobsleigh, sleds and bob. Everything else remains a surprise to savour with us.
* Snowmobile hikes (a two-person snowmobile) starting from the fascinating tourist resort of Sauris in Sopra will be accompanied by the discovery of a wild and imposing nature that has always provided man with life and sustenance through sloping slopes immersed in the woods while respecting our mountains, giving you the chance to admire breathtaking views even to those who do not like the challenging trekking.
The tours have all the cards in place as security and quality, these features:
- the escorts are only experienced and qualified personnel who know the territory
- you only travel in conditions of maximum safety
- we have all the necessary permissions for transit in the territory
- We have insurance coverage
Our "traveling companions" must be equipped:
- valid A or B license
- suitable snowwear
- be equipped with a helmet, hire on site